The goal is to provide housing to agencies that help the homeless.
We wanted to develop a program that would provide ongoing homes and help raise awareness in communities of this growing crisis. To do this we developed a two-part plan:
- We would use a crowdfunding model, with an incentive that would keep funders engaged and,
- We would involve local schools to develop an awareness of the growing issues with students, faculty, and parents.
To achieve these goals we created the:
Tiny Home Build Series
Part One – the Incentive
For just $5/month, Tiny Home Build Series subscribers will be able to:
- Watch a video of each tiny home build, that will eventually become a live stream of future builds,
- Watch a review of the smart technology used in the home, including installation, activation, usage, and commentary,
- Be entered in a draw to win the tiny home when completed*,
- As active subscribers, continue to be entered in ongoing home draws, with our goal to build and giveaway a home-a-month at 50,000 subscribers!
*Note subscribers who do not want to win a home, may elect to have their home donated to an agency of their choice.
Part Two – providing Housing
Through partnerships with a growing number of school construction programs, we will:
- Provide video training for all aspects of tiny home construction using various systems, materials, equipment, and components,
- Provide complete home kits including all materials, parts, and components to build tiny homes,
- Liaise with local housing agencies to connect them with the local school building program, that will donate tiny homes for homeless people in their programs.
We believe that our 24Pillars – Tiny Home Build Series program will begin to help address homelessness and increases awareness of this growing crisis.